This is Bowie. We adopted him last September from the RSPCA Manchester and Salford branch. He was a tiny, skinny little thing, now he’s much bigger and all grown up!
- Eating He often steals our other cats food before he can finish!
- Chasing flies Then eating them of course – see above.
- Cuddles and attention He’s still a big kitten really and loves lots of cuddles.
- Playfighting with and playing chase with our other cat Ramos.
- His friends He likes all the other cats where we live and has lots of kitty friends.
- His favourite toy He’s on his third version of this Pets at Home toy. He loves the bell noise and will do awesome backflips to catch it. If he wants you to play with him, he’ll drag his toy over to you then look at you with his big eyes and do the cutest little meows.